Digital Signage Sales Consultant
Acquire Digital, the leader in digital signage and self-service interactive solutions are looking for a Sales Consultant to build relationships with new customers and channels, and convert leads and enquiries into sales. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth technology company in a growing industry. The future potential is endless!
About Acquire Digital:
At Acquire, we are passionate about creating digital signage and interactive experiences that change the way people use technology in public spaces. Acquire has been designing software solutions to exceed its client’s expectations, position itself as global leaders in digital signage software.
Our suite of award-winning software tools include:
· Digital Directory and Wayfinding Software: You will find our wayfinding solutions in shopping centres, campuses, smart cities, and office buildings around the world: including Simon Malls, New York state, Atlanta Airport, and other large properties and organisations.
· Digital Signage Content Manager: Our CMS and Playout tool is used to drive some of the most iconic digital signage networks, and is about to have a major launch of an upgrade. You will see our software driving installations across the world including spectaculars and large format displays seen on the Las Vegas strip, sporting venues across the UK and Europe and more!
· Quick-Service Ordering: As many restaurants adapt self-service solutions, Acquire offers ordering applications to drive these initiatives.
· Digital Price Labels: Our Shelf-Edge content manager drives small strip labels at the point of purchase.
· AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Demographics Tools: Our AI tools can be used for innovative photo booths, measuring footfalls and capacity counters, and to capture visitor analytics.
· Other solutions include: Custom kiosk and digital signage installations, DOOH (digital-out-of-home) advertising, Gamification, and so much more.
· Check out some of our solutions: acquireddigital.com.
What we are looking for:
Acquire are looking for a passionate and creative Sales Consultant to join our company. This person has a great overall understanding of the Interactve kiosk and/or Digital Signage industry and must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Digital Signage Sales Consultant will initially be responsible for Lead generation, identifying sales prospects and responding to inbound leads for UK and Europe. Building and maintaining relationships with channel and alliance partners. Your efforts will begin with outreach to new prospective clients and partnerships in all key channels to create your own leads which develop into meetings and opportunities. You will be working alongside the US sales consultant and Sales support to build a sales channel, demonstrating the solutions and generating proposals and quotations for opportunities. All opportunities and leads are tracked through the use of CRM
You will consult with key stakeholders within organisations and brands to produce innovative digital signage experiences and be responsible for closing the deal. After winning a client, it is your responsibility to nurture the partnership and continue to explore new ideas and uncover potential.
A self-assured and persuasive consultant is required at the front end of the role with the ability to put the Client’s needs and expectations at the top of their priorities. You will play your part in turning opportunities into compelling solutions and present them confidently to multiple stakeholder types. The job is partially field based, expecting that once established, you will spend much of your time meeting with their Prospects and Clients via online meetings and occasional face-to-face meetings. You will be undertaking lead generation activity, preparing for meetings, working with the project team to create proposals and quotations. You will be supported by the team in generating quotations via CRM tools and through media and marketing activity. Resilience and persistence are required to interact with a broad prospect base in multiple channels and self-discipline to update the CRM with accurate and up-to- date insight, communications and data to ensure effective pipeline, task and opportunity management.
Ideal skills/job overview
The successful candidate will be:
· Tenacious business developer with a determination to succeed
· Experienced solutions seller using robust methodologies
· Excellent oral and written communicator
· Confident and outgoing personality
· Able to communicate effectively from board-level down with credibility
· Commercially aware, entrepreneurial thinker
· Highly organised and resourceful
· Able to deliver on numerous opportunities at once
· Creative problem solver
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships with prospects, customers and partners
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for quick turnaround times
· Able to achieve results independently and as part of a team
· Experience selling to organisations in our core channels in the field of AV, marketing or just a keen interest in technology may be an advantage
· Full clean driving license and own car
What can you bring to the table? Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it is definitely worth putting yourself forward:
· This is a broad role requiring both an outward customer focus and inward operations focus, with service at the forefront of both.
· You will be a customer focussed all round manager with knowledge and experience in digital signage and display, and how it fits in the consumer facing world.
· You will be able to work with both Customer Service teams and directly with Customers alike, confident in presenting and communicating at a senior level.
· You will have a business development mindset, able to identify opportunities with existing and new customer, in conjunction with the Customer Service and Sales teams.
· You will be able to create and present proposals, sometimes in collaboration with partners and Customer Services/Sales teams.
· You will be commercially astute, with an understanding of managing project costs, and ideally costs/charges in this sector.
· You will understand the technology, hardware and software, and can ‘talk the language’ though you are not expected to be a technical expert.
· You will understand content strategy, creation and scheduling and can ‘talk the language’ though likewise, you are not expected to be an expert.
· Be able to build and maintain excellent relationships with all internal stakeholders with effective communication skills
· Overall be able and prepared to work in a small team of experts within a wider group with passion to build a world class offer.
What is in it for you?
· The ability to work for a growing company that welcomes and drives innovation.
· Your voice and ideas will be heard! We are not the type of company that shuts down innovative ideas.
· Competitive salary and benefits based on your abilities. And if you are performing, we offer bonus potential based upon marketing growth.
· Flexible work environment: we are open to remote positions or within our head office in Leicester, UK, although some visits to the office will be required.
· 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays – we understand the importance of you getting some down time.
· Annual Wellbeing Day – enjoy an additional day on us to look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
· Pension Scheme – helping you save towards your retirement home in the sun!
· Smart Working Options – Remote, In-office & Hybrid schedules.
· Employee Assistance Programme – our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you are happy, we are happy.
· Referral scheme – know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,000 for a putting a good word in.
We Value Diversity
We champion and welcome diversity in our workforce and ensure all job applicants receive equal and fair treatment, regardless of age, race, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.
We are not only committed to increasing the visibility and recognition of talent from under-represented groups within our organisation, but the wider industry too.
At the end of the day, we make sure we take time to look after ourselves, each other, and the planet, because we are always stronger together.
If you found yourself interested in knowing more, drop us your application and someone from our team will be in touch.
To apply email your CV to email@example.com