Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 to £45,000
Acquire Digital, the leader in digital signage and self-service interactive solutions are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead overall marketing initiatives, web leads, customer engagement, brand identity, and website improvements. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth technology company in a growing industry. The future potential is endless!
About Acquire Digital:
At Acquire, we are passionate about creating digital signage and interactive experiences that change the way people use technology in public spaces. Acquire has been designing software solutions to exceed its client’s expectations, position itself as global leaders in digital signage software.
Our suite of award-winning software tools include:
· Digital Directory and Wayfinding Software: You will find our solutions in shopping centres, campuses, smart cities, and office buildings around the world: including Simon Malls, Atlanta Airport, and other large properties.
· Digital Signage Content Manager: Used for any sized display, our CMS playout tool is used to drive digital signage networks. You will even see our software driving large format displays seen on the Las Vegas strip!
· Quick-Service Ordering: As many restaurants adapt self-service solutions, Acquire offers ordering applications to drive these initiatives.
· Digital Price Labels: Our Shelf-Edge content manager drives small strip labels at the point of purchase.
· AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Demographics Tools: Our AI tools can be used for innovative photo booths, measuring footfalls and capacity counters, and to capture visitor analytics.
· Other solutions include: Check-in kiosks, DOOH (digital-out-of-home) advertising, Gamification, and so much more. · Check out some of our solutions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VjkygLL0p0
What we are looking for:
Acquire are looking for a passionate and creative marketing manager to join our company. This person has a great overall understanding of branding and marketing principles and must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
We will look to this person for insights on how to create marketing initiatives to drive web traffic, engagement, and converting traffic to leads. Ideally, we are looking for a person to understand our current solutions and present these through communications and marketing initiatives and develop a plan they can follow to obtain the desired outcome. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurship mindset and will be able to manage internal and external resources to drive the marketing plan.
A goal to increase our SEO visibility and competitive keyword ranking is an important part of this role as our main goal is to increase traffic to drive more web leads. Someone who has experience using SEMrush or a similar tool is highly preferred. Additionally, this position will be responsible for personally developing or using external/internal resources to create additional marketing and sales material, newsletters, blog posts, case studies, partner documents, etc.
Qualifications and Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for someone with 3+ years’ experience with strong research and organizational skills with the ability to scope an international market and run multilevel multichannel campaigns utilizing the team, third parties, and agencies. We are open to looking at individuals with any background or experience level as we know that years of experience do not always reflect someone’s ability to deliver. Experience in the AV or digital signage/self-service industry is a plus, as are Content creation skills and communication and organizational skills
We will give you ideas for what we need, but we want someone that can come to the table with their own ideas and plans, and not be afraid to push back at the executive team when there is a better way to do something. At Acquire, we welcome creativity and dislike micromanagement, so be prepared to jump in and take charge!
Ideal skills/job overview
· SEO/SEM: Extensive knowledge of SEO and Google AdWords best practices, tools, competitive and keyword analysis, back-links, and improving search rankings. You should be able to use your experience to implement a plan to dramatically improve our current web presence. It will be imperative to keep up to date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor activity.
· Monitor and analyse effectiveness of marketing content
· Website Architecture and Design: We have recently launched a new website and it requires the ‘story’ of Acquire adding and maintaining. You will have access to internal and external developers, but it is always nice if the person managing the project can jump in on various items as needed. This will be an ongoing project as we are always rolling out new and exciting solutions.
· Marketing plans and strategy: Our goal is to have someone inhouse who can develop an evolving plan with benchmarks they can adhere to. Someone who can Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
· Sales and Marketing Material: We have tons of content and material about our products and solutions and would like to create unified documents across our various products. It will be up to you to use new/existing content to create the material needed. Do not worry, you are not in this alone and will have access to internal/external resources, but we want this person to drive it!
· Management: Our team is small, but this person will be responsible for managing internal and external marketing resources.
· Campaigns: Since our goal is to drive leads, we will look to this person for developing e-mail and PR-related campaigns. If you have other ideas, we want to hear them!
· Content/Copy: Write engaging and informative SEO copy. Writing case studies, editorials, and news articles for online and offline distribution.
· Create quarterly and monthly content calendars.
· Tradeshows: Assisting with the organization and management of tradeshows.
If you have the following skills and mindset, you will fit in great:
· Creative mindset, positive attitude, enterprising person, high-energy, strong leader.
· Ability to work with the management team and sales team to co-ordinate an engaging client-facing communications message.
· Able to create communications (Newsletters, blogs, social media articles, etc).
· Understanding of (not necessarily the skills in coding) the technical workings of digital properties including HTML, UI/UX design, graphic design, blogs, and analytic programs.
· Experience using Microsoft Office, and other content management systems.
· Developing digital strategies and marketing plans for a tech or SAAS (Software as a Service) company.
· An out-of-the-box thinker who loves a challenge.
What is in it for you?
· The ability to work for a growing company that welcomes innovation.
· Your voice and ideas will be heard! We are not the type of company that shuts down innovative ideas.
· Competitive salary and benefits based on your abilities. And if you are performing, we offer bonus potential based upon marketing growth.
· Flexible work environment: we are open to remote positions or within our head office in Leicester, UK, although some visits to the office will be required.
· 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays – we understand the importance of you getting some down time.
· Annual Wellbeing Day – enjoy an additional day on us to look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
· Pension Scheme – helping you save towards your retirement home in the sun!
· Smart Working Options – Remote, In-office & Hybrid schedules.
· Employee Assistance Programme – our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you are happy, we are happy.
· Referral scheme – know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,000 for a putting a good word in.
We Value Diversity
We champion and welcome diversity in our workforce and ensure all job applicants receive equal and fair treatment, regardless of age, race, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.
We are not only committed to increasing the visibility and recognition of talent from under-represented groups within our organisation, but the wider industry too.
At the end of the day, we make sure we take time to look after ourselves, each other, and the planet, because we are always stronger together.
If you found yourself interested in knowing more, drop us your application and someone from our team will be in touch.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org