Professional software for expert digital signage and kiosk operators
- Easy placement of media items
- Editing of graphics and video
- Playlist creation tools
- WYSIWYG preview of content
- Three types of content delivery
- Built-in security software
- Remote device connectivity
- Reporting for proof of play-out
Acquire Essentials is at the heart of most installations. Installed at the central location, it enables access to all of the features you need to operate a single player or a network of thousands of digital signage players or kiosks.
Imagine Acquire Essentials as your software control centre. You open the software on your head office computer and then you have access to several key programs.
Acquire Essentials can be used stand-alone (usually only one person manages the scheduling and playlists), or it can be networked over a LAN or VPN for multiple users. If multiple clients require access (e.g. when supporting 3rd party clients who also have the editor), either operate using a remote desktop connection, or using the Synchronisation plugin to synch the playlists and content between the editors and network.
All customers have unlimited access to our sample content, example projects, training materials, support Knowledge Base, and may use our email support facilities at any time. Options to upgrade to other support packages are available.
* This price has automatically been converted to your currency and is a guide only. This may not be the price you are charged.